304 SS Waist-High Semi-Automatic Tripod Turnstile With Physical
Access Control System For Office Building Or School
Features and Benefits
• Use of RFID IC cards, ID cards, Barcode or magnetic cards as
automatic identification system and achieve access attendance, fees
• A direction indicator showed that the pedestrian access to the
current status and guide pedestrian correctly and in smooth
• Semi-auto mode: After reading card the passenger pushes the arm
by hand until he goes through the barriers and the arm arrives in
• Full-auto mode: The passenger pushes the arm at a little strength
after reading card, and the arm will automatically rotate forward
by motor power until the arm arrives in home position.
• Pure mechanical mode: The passenger pushes the arm by hand until
he goes through the barriers.
• Single or bi-directional function in mechanical and electrical
• Automatic reset of barrier arms after each passage.
• Cable or wireless remote control panel key override control for
emergency situations. Automatically arm drop down when power off or
• Adjustable time out delay.
• Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
• Rs485, or Tcp-lp communication with computer
|Max power consumption||w||30|
|Working temperature||degree||-25 to +70|
|Dimension excluding bars||mm||485X280X980|
|Net weight including bars||Kg||49|