Speed Gate Turnstile Swing Barrier Turnstile Made of 304 Stainless
Steel With Access Control
Flap barrier consists of cabinet,reader module,main control
module,motor&driver module,infrared photocell,alarm
device,limit switch and voice prompt device etc., can be used for
the applications like apartment, factory, museum, station and ferry
terminal etc.. Together with intelligent card reader/writer and
management software, they are combined as intelligent flap barrier
management system, can fulfill the functions like entrance control,
time attendance, pedestrian volume control and tolling etc.
1. Smartcard reader compatible with a variety of RF cards, such as
2. Can be expanded to automatic identification system, realizing
function of access control, pedestrian flow control,attendance
check or fare collection.
3. Equipped with international standard electrical interface, can
be easily integrated with other R/W device, also can be controlled
and management through remote supervision computer
4. Equipped with a couple of infrared photocells, alarm at
unauthorized entry or tailgating attempts, together with
anti-strike function to protect pedestrian
5. LED gate direction indicator that displays the current
operational state to pedestrian. Green arrow for entry free, Red
cross for passage locked.
6. Can open the turnstile by two input signals (signals can be
input by access controller, button or other equipments)
7. Provide audible sound prompt and information display function.
8. The flaps will open automatically during power interruption, and
recover N/C mode after power on(optional)
9. Counting function. Flap closes after passing N pedestrians
continuously by reading cards N times correspondingly (N<=16)
10.Reversed passing alarm function, barrier will alarm if
pedestrian pass from opposite direction after reading the card.
• Housing: Made in stainless steel AISI 304 o AISI316.
• Barrier swings-Acrylic, PC, stainless steel frame.
•Dry contact relay with 12 volt or 24 volt pulse
•Rs485, or Tcp-lp communication with computer
|Max power consumption||35w|
|Working temperature||-25~70 °C|
|Input||12v dry contact|